Enjoy an Exciting Experience with India Tour!
India, gifted with a wide variety of dialects, societies, races, is for sure a sublime tourist goal. Its excellent scenes attracts explorers to opt for India Tour Packages from everywhere throughout the world. This is the reason why India tours are the best alternative for planning holidays.
If you have a particular travel industry needs, you can have them all satisfied in India. There are journey visits, experience visits, social visits, verifiable visits, nature visits, ethnic visits and a lot more to pick and browse. Indian Travel Waves administrators plan the tour packages brilliantly, keeping the interests of tourists in mind.
It isn’t just the touring opportunities of India, which makes it so well-known with tourists from everywhere throughout the world. With a dynamic ethnicity, various legacy destinations, celebrations, and ceremonies. India tour offers guests a special opportunity to appreciate an exciting background which incorporates visiting all the fabulous spots of India.
The people of India are loving, warm, and cordial. So, when you plan for India tour you can be guaranteed heaps of help from local people.
Since you will captivate your faculties and enlarge your viewpoint with these astounding India tours, what about additionally revealing your body?
Planning for India Tour?
If someone spends time and money in India tour packages. Then, its better to plan during festival and fair. Your India trip becomes more enjoyable during festival & fair. We at Indian Travel Waves are here to suggest some factors that will help to opt best India Tour Packages.
India Tour Packages by Weather
1. Winter Vacation Package : Winter season in India Starts from October to mid of March. During this period it is best to choose North India Tour Package, South India Tour Package, Kerala Tour Package and Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Package. Other tour Packages like: Goa Tour Package, Ajanta Ellora Tour Package, Karnataka Tour Package.
2. Summer Vacation Packages: Summer starts from middle of March remains till June end. India is blessed with many beautiful and scenic hillstations that are the best options. To plan your holidays to India during summers in North India. Here are some best tour packages to choose: Shimla Manali Tour Package, Grand Himachal Tour Package, Uttarakhand Tour Package, Kashmir Tour Package.
3. Monsoon Packages: Here in India monsoon starts from June and cover entire India by end of June. Monsoon gets over by the month of September. If you are planning to visit during these months then Goa Tour Package, Kerala Tour Package and most likely Leh -Ladakh trekking tour package is best option to choose for the tour.
India Tour Packages During festivals & fairs
It is said that India is a country of many festivals and fairs. North to South and East to West India is totally different. Variety and diversity of India attracts millions of tourists to India. We brief here some important festival and fair that are good option to make your India tour more special. Planning a tour to India during these occassions is the best option to make your tour more memorable. You can note in the calendar accordingly.
1. Mahakumbh Fair ( in Prayagraj, Haridwar, Nashik and Ujjain)
2. Teej Festival in Rajasthan
3. Holi ( color) festival in Mathura
4. Pongal festival
5. Deepawali festival (festival of lights)
6. Dussehra festival – especially Kullu Dussehra
7. Durga Puja in Kolkata
7. Krishna Janmasthmi in Mathura
8. Ganesh Chautrthi
9. Onam- in Kerala
10. Guru Purab – in Punjab
11. Maha Shivarartri in North India
The above prominent festivals are celebrated in India. Our information will help our readers to know more about India tour packages and Indian culture.
Travellers can choose India Tour packages by some activities which they would like to do in India.
1. Adventure activities: Independent adventure activities in Agra, Delhi, Varanasi or any other parts of India. Hiking, trekking, rafting, horse riding or paragliding in hill stations of India. Jeep safari in Thar desert of Rajasthan is a life time experience.
2. Spiritual activities in India: India is an ancient old country where spirituality matters. During India tour one can easily enjoy spirituality in Rishikesh, Dharamashala city. There are some special trip for spirituality like: Chardham Yatra, Amarnath Yatra, Kailash Mansarovar yatra , Buddhist pilgrimage Tour. Hemkund Sahib Yatra and Mathura Vrindavan tour.
3. Culinary Tour: India is emerging destination for culinary tourists. India is world famous for spices and flavors, food taste are different in each city. Delhi, Agra Jaipur, Mumbai and Kerala are the main places where culinary tour is very famous.
4. Textile Tours in India: India is a big country and a huge population lives in India. A big textile industry run in India to fulfill needs of the citizen. In the textile tour you get the opportunity to visit many cities where handloom and handicraft industries are located. Main states where textile industries are – Gujarat, Maharasthtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
5. Wildlife Tours: During India Tour many people chose wildlife tour packages, there are many reasons behind India wildlife tour. In every corner of India you can find green lush forests and mountain draped mountain.
Kaziranga national Park in Assam, Bandhavgarh National Park in Madhya Pradesh and Ranthambhore National Park in Rajasthan are world famous for wild animals. Some of the best wildlife safaris are organised in these National Parks.
6. Yoga and Meditation: Many epic described about Indian Yoga and meditation. Rishikesh in North India and Kerala in South India widely known as Yoga Meditation center in India. If you are planning for yoga and medition in India then you can opt for places like Haridwar, Rishikesh and Kerala. These places are not only famous for Yoga and Meditation, natural beauty and lush green mountains are also some major attractions for tourists.
7. Luxury Tour: India is one of the Top luxury tour destination in the world. Here you can find many options for a Luxury tour for your Indian Tour Packages: Luxury and Vilas Hotels, luxury cars, luxury trains and luxury cruises.
8. Honeymoon Tour: India is the place where you can see mountain, beaches, lakes, and desert and peace islands. India Tour packages comprises some of the best Honeymoon tour places. Here are some of the packages which are best to opt for Honeymoon: Kerala Honeymoon Tour, Andaman Honeymoon Tour, Honeymoon at Goa Beaches and Udaipur Lake city.
9. Golf Tour: Golf Tour is a new trend in India Tourism for last few decades. There are world class golf clubs in India where tourists from the globe enjoy a lot. In North India it is Delhi, Agra and Jaipur where easily golf tour is organized. In South India Bangaluru, Goa and Chennai where we organize golf Tour.
10. Tribal Tour in India: We are living in 21st century where all modern lifestyle and facilities are available. There are many places in India where people do not want join their community to modern world. Tribal population of India have sustained their centuries old rituals, traditions and custom. Odisha, North East States, Chhattisgarh are the main states where Tribal Tour is famous. Some other parts of India where tribal tour is available: Gujarat, Andaman Island and Goa.